Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

cross country 🏃

This week in Te Mahuri we have been doing cross country.We are practicing now because then we should get used to running.To practice cross country we do it on the big field, a really big field.But if the field is wet then we have to do six laps around the court and it is tight.On the real day we have to go out of the school gates and go to the domain and go around the domain then come back into school and around the big field. Last time I did this my throat was so dry it tasted like seaweed.How do you do your cross country. Please put some feed back in the comments below. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige,

    That sound cool and fun.
    We also did cross county and what i like about it is this year was Optional.
    what place did you come?

    Jovi,
    Lochiel school

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post