Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Code Combat

kia ora bloggers have you ever done codecombat?Codecombat is a coding game.My friend is on a hard level and she is struggling but I can not help her because I am on a lower level, my level is easy for me,I wonder if you did codecombat if you would be in a higher level . I will put a few photos at the end to show you what it looks like.Codecombat is coding like I said you will get a character and you will control this character in your game to move this character you will have to type in moveright or moveleft moveup movedown this is how you control your character there is also a video at the start.I hope you have fun doing this game.Bye.






Fighting to Learn the Code: Code Combat as a Learning Tool for Coding

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post