Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

cross country.

Yesterday it was cross country.It was a very tough run.We had to jump over hay bales and go out of the school and into the daman, it was a muddy day so I war my skechers shoes that didn't make me slip that easily. I will put a photo of the track at the end.When I finished I fell to the ground and in 30 seconds I went to get a drink of water. After that me and my friends poured water on our heads and one of my friends got so wet she had to take her top off and put her jerzy on.I stopped a few times to catch my breath.Have you ever done cross country if you have was it hard?






1 comment:

  1. Heyo Paige!
    Answering your questions. Yes I have done X county, 3 TIMES! As you know I almost DIED!
    Next time you could ad more i formation on what happened whilst you were running?
    From your pal; Casey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post