Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

My last straw work book.

This week I have been working on a work book called The Last Straw. The last straw is a work book about pranks. It was a very cool project and I love it I am going to show you a slide of what it look like ant the end of the blog. My next steps are probably to write more specifically, especially using more describing words. The slide that I am going to put on is one of the slides that I like the most. I wonder if you will like it? I hope you do. Well as I said here is the slide.


 


                           

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige, It´s me Lucy from YMS in Rimu. I really enjoyed your blog, I like how you made a reflection about it. I think you added a good amount of detail. To improve I would re-read the whole blog (including the DLO) just to check for mistakes, Because some have spelling mistakes like the one on slide 6 with Bidiy. I have done something similar to this but I can´t rememeber what it was about ._.
    Overall Awesome Job!
    Kind Regards
    From Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post