Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

My Speech.

 Kia ora bloggers I hope you are ready to hear about my speech.

My speech is about the future title is how the future changes do you like it?I do.It was hard to find a title that I liked but I found one and that was it .

The things that I wrote on it were about what the future is going to look like and what is going to happen and how people will react,And what I am going to do when I am older.

any way I have almost finished my speech.I can not wait to share my speech it is so exciting!I am excited to share my speech because I think it is the best I have done.

When I was writing my speech it was hard but I was doing 

Have you ever done a speech?  If you have what was it about ? Was it fun making a speech?It was fun for me.You are probably wondering if I am going to show you what my speech is  like so far, so guess what I am going to show you a little bit of  my speech.This is only the first paragraph of my speech, I hope you like it.

Have you ever thought about what the future will be like? Because I have and I am going to tell you my thoughts.Right now it is tough because of covid 19 but that will not affect the future.Do you think the future is going to be amazing? Because I do. Have you ever thought about your dream future?I think the future will have tons of hovercrafts and robot house maids and a lot of other cool things.I am certain you will love the future that I am going to explain. if you do not think about the future then you will not have any ideas of what it could be like. If you have any ideas I think that you should write it down.

 Well did you like it I hope you did.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Paige R I'm Erika from Yaldhurst Model School. I like the way you added some questions. You brought me back to when I did my speech recently. Next time you could add maybe less of the paragraph or you could just tell us a bit more about your speech.
    I think your first paragraph is very good.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post