Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

What I did at ethletics

 Hi again bloggers to day I will be telling you about what I did on Athletics day .Firstly in the morning we went out to do  sprints it was so exciting.When it finally was my turn I was scared to do it but when I heard the sound of the starter I ran for my life, luckily I came second and both of my friends Stella and Bridie where also in the top three .Stella was first and Bridie was third.Have you bloggers ever heard of zones because I have the choice to go, isn't that exciting I think it is.After we did sprints we did long jump I am a fast runner but I can not do long jump that well.Are you good at running?Do you like sport? Well this is my blog and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post