Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Pet Day

 Hi again bloggers today I will be talking to you about pet day.This year at my school for pet day the people from norwood brang a tractor and a little off road buggy type thing that I forgot the name of.Last years pet day I did not have a pet but this year I did.Can you guess what animal it is? answer is cat yes I have always wanted a cat so my dad kindly took me to the spca to get a cat and after a while we finally made a choice we made a choice to adopt a cat called darcey,and that is how we ended up talking darcy to pet day and here is a photo of darcy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post