Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Maori Language Moment

 Hi bloggers did you know that it was Maori Language Moment

My class participated in trying to do the world record here is a video of my classes moment.


This a video of my class singing Te wa tuku for our moment.

Here is a link to make a Pepeha click this link then click the first link and scroll down then it should take you to the pepeha making botton.
Here is my pepeha


I think that it is a good way to make a pepeha what about you?

Here is a logo for the Maori Language Moment

Te Wiki o te Reo Māori, Māori Language Week - Dunedin - Eventfinda

Have you ever been part of this celebration?

Did you make a moment?

Do you like the logo?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post