Pages

Saturday 4 April 2020

My Art

Today I have been doing some art with my mum.We did it on the back fence because there are people that have been taking a walk behind our house. We used chalk because it will wash of easily.Then I went to the very new subdivision behind our house. I drew a picture of a love heart that was a rainbow when I finished I had a bit of space so I drew some spots.Here are some pictures of the art I did today I hope you like it :)


                                                                                       
                                         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paige,

    I love love love this!!! The artwork itself is fantastic and I love the way you have explained why you chose the medium of chalk. The message you have given is also very important and one that we are all trying to get the citizens of New Zealand to understand.

    You have definitely succeeded at this challenge. Well done!!

    Good luck with the next task.

    Take care hon,

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paige!

    No wonder you are smiling in the photos as you have created something really beautiful. I am sure that anyone walking by would see your artwork and smile.

    It is great to see such a colourful love heart. I think we all need lots of love hearts at the moment.

    Thank you for sharing your artwork and making me smile. Outstanding effort!

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post